In case Gigstor reschedules the training event, the options available to the candidates are:
- • 100% refund, if there are no scheduled batches available in next 6 months.
- • The candidate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience, at any location, on any date of a scheduled training.
- • The candidates, if they so wish, can send a replacement. However, this should be intimated to Gigstor Learning at least 3 days prior to the event.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a candidate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- • If the rescheduling request is received 10 business days prior (or more), 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- • Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats.
- • If the request of rescheduling is received within 10 business days or less, no rescheduling will be allowed. However, the candidate can send a replacement instead.
- • Not with standing the foregoing, the course must be attended within 6 months of the participant's original sign-up date, and no refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend a course within this six-month period.